Senior Linux Administrator
Your future made with IBM
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced professionals!
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM's Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. You will have an opportunity to work from the IBM office and remotely from home. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
We work in a great, diverse team provide service in a challenging environment for a financial institution spread in 40 countries.
For our team we are looking for Senior Linux Administrator.
- Installing and supporting server operating system, system management software and operating system utilities,
- Modifying operating system configuration and maintaining server services,
- Managing file systems and system resources,
- Analyzing and maintaining operating system log files,
- Applying operating system patches,
- Recommending operating system updates and configuration modifications,
- Problems investigation,
- Cooperation with other technical and non-technical teams.
- Internal and external trainings and certifications,
- Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills' development,
- Multisport card,
- Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package,
- Cinema, ski and mountain trips for IBMers,
- Holiday camps for children,
- Discounts for IBMers (for wide range of services/products),
- Social Fund benefits.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experince with Linux as server,
- Knwledge about troubleshooting + hardening of operating system,
- Understanding of:
- network - routing/firewall/vlans,
- virtualization (kvm, RHEV, vmware),
- monitoring tools (Splunk, OVO, ITM),
- Experince with LDAP,
- Create /manage playbooks,
- Deep understanding SSH, NFS, PAM, PXE, HTTP/S,
- Experince with Rest API, SOAP,
- Knowledge about expect command,
- Configuration mgmt: puppet, ansible, bigfix/iem.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
as a plus: achived certificated from RedHat, SUSE, LPIC
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top