Senior Level Microsoft Engineer
IBM CIO is seeking a senior level Microsoft Systems Engineer for the PC@IBM program. Successful candidate should be self-motivated, a life-long learner and be well versed in the following technologies. This job position will be based in Armonk, NY.
- Leverage Agile methods to deliver software for the world's largest enterprise, cloud-based deployment of Windows 10.
- Contribute to the future of Windows deployments in the enterprise through the creation of processes and technology that simplify and create a world class experience for users of Windows 10 devices.
- Develop working relationships with business and technical members of the team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills to interact with customers, team members and executive management
- Lead multiple efforts to deliver business results.
- Demonstrable skills in deployment, configuration, maintenance and administration of Windows Desktop and Server operating systems and applications
- Proficiency in Windows Network technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, VLANs, DNS, VPN)
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Batch, VBScript, Python)
- Proven ability to develop creative and innovative solutions and to embody the IBM motto: Think.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to thrive in an Agile Scrum workflow.
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE certification (MCSE: Mobility Preferred)
- 5 + years IT Experience
- Proficiency with cloud-based Microsoft Enterprise services (including Azure Active Directory, Intune, Office 365, AAD Connect)
- Proficiency with on-premises Microsoft Enterprise services (including Active Directory, SCCM, Exchange, SQL, WSUS, OMS)
- Proficiency in any of the following: WMI, JSON, XML, SQL, HTTP, Graph API, Java, C#
- Familiarity with any of the following Windows Services: Bitlocker, Windows Update, AIP, Encrypted File System, Conditional Access, MDT, WDS
- Familiarity with Cloud services providers (AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud)
- Familiarity with the following DevOps tools (Git, JIRA, TravisCI, Chef, Puppet, PagerDuty, NewRelic)
- Familiarity with the following: LDAP, SAML, MFA, SSO, PKI, IBM BigFix, Linux.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 + years IT Experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE certification
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top