Senior Industry Consultant - Insurance (m/f)
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that
expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions.
Within our Insurance Practice this job offering is focusing on particular professional hires from the insurance, re-insurance sector that have demonstrated successful project management and delivery responsibilities in this domain.
You'll be a recognized insurance Subject Matter Expert with a strong focus on business development and transformational projects in the domain of digitization. To be successful you'll play a major role in the delivery of consulting projects - leveraging IBM insurance solutions and assets and developing custom innovative solutions that are relevant for our clients.
You'll have excellent client relationship and project delivery skills and be regarded as a trusted advisor based on your insurance and consulting expertise. You're someone who is innovative and able to quickly gain respect and confidence from both clients and colleagues. Working in a global, large and multi-cultural environment is second nature for you.
You'll have experience of the following in a sales or delivery role:
- Long-term industry expertise in Non-Life, Life/Health and Re-insurance, e.g. Property & Casuality (Guidewire)
- Industry subject matter expertise in at least one of the following areas: product modeling or data modeling; business and IT architecture; core systems implementations; sales, distribution or front-office processes, business operations; or organizational development
- Expertise of developing industry specific strategies and innovative custom solutions
- Proven project management skills for complex projects
- Expertise in formal requirements definition methods, mapping and gap analysis
This is an environment where communication, networking and people skills are extremely important. You'll need to display a talent for leading people and teams effectively and be comfortable working in international and distributed teams.
All candidates must be fluent in English as well as the local language of the country to which they have applied.
Reference Salary is EUR 55.860,- p.a. Possibility for overpayment is based on education and experience.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or General Business Adminstration or equivalent
- Industry experience in insurance sector - at least 3 years
- Delivery of high-quality digitization projects - at least 3 years
- German: Fluent
- English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top