Senior Identity Service Specialist
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, be essential. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Cloud Managed Services can provide access to a production-ready, security-rich, cost-effective cloud infrastructure, managed by IBM and designed to help drive business value and competitive advantage while facilitating reduced operational risk. It includes optional rapid migration services to help you accelerate on cloud
Who you are:
Identity Services Specialist position is responsible for configuring AD/LDAP services across VPNs in the ECMoC practice. This activity requires AD synchronization with customers, scripting the build and configuration process, and resolving authentication conflicts. This position is also responsible for configuring SAML and other SSO techniques for enhanced authentication/authorization services to customers.
You will be responsible to administer the enterprise user access framework for ECM support engineers, and guides the access management support team in resolving access issues.
Advise the Provisioning Manager on enterprise identity services architecture gaps and inefficiencies, provisioning status of customer environments, change request/service request remediation and status as related to identity services.
What you'll do:
You will perform as an Identity Services Specialist in the build and provisioning of ECMoC environments supporting both internal and external clients.
You will manage demanding customers, aggressive timelines, and in support of critical situations.
How well help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You'll access to the Product Management team
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5+ years of AD/LDAP experience
- 3+ years of other IT related support experience
- Proven experience in aspects of directory services, infrastructure, and operating systems (Windows and Linux).
- Demonstrated knowledge of IBM middleware is desired.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top