Senior HR Process Re-engineering Consultant
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In Cognitive era, we re-shape and extract new business value from enterprise business processes, either as an advisor or as an operator. We help our clients transform their organizations, not only with technology, but also with culture and talent change programs, we help them implement operational efficiencies with AI, Automation, Blockchain technologies to reinvent their Finance, HR, Procurement, Marketing and Supply Chain. Join Global Business Services (GBS) - Cognitive Process Transformation team to work with some of the greatest minds in the world to help our clients reinvent their business processes.
- Work hands-in-hands with our clients' C-level Executives, HR Directors and HR teams on identifying their HRM needs, determining the strategies, and developing competitive and comprehensive end-to-end solutions from a global perspective
- Advise and guide clients through their HR transformation journeys by utilising your HRM knowledge in HR strategy design, HR process re-engineering, organisational change management, talent management, employee experience, compensation and benefits, learning and development, HRIS, and etc.
- Lead and facilitate client workshops, including design of workshop activities, preparation of workshop materials and review of HR processes per region/country/enterprise
- Identify and drive HR process improvement initiatives based on business objectives, customer/employee satisfaction, technology enablement, services models, etc.
- Perform HR process reviews to ensure improve clients' business controls posture and mitigate clients' financial, legal and operational risks
- Take a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members
- Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
- Participate in pre-sales and proposal activities, including opportunity identification and qualification, work with pre-sales team and/or subject matter experts in developing proposal, scope and estimation of work
- Work with other IBM GBS service lines, e.g. Digital Strategy, Cognitive & Analytics and Applications Innovation Consulting, to deliver customised consulting services to clients
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology, or related disciplines, preferably MBA
- Minimum 8 years of HRM consulting experience, including HR transformation, HR process re-engineering, organisational change management, organisation design, talent development, employee experience, etc.
- Extensive experience in internal/external consultancy studies, management and planning in HR
- Proven track record of managing sizable cross-functional projects with MNCs
- Advanced stakeholder management skill, experience in working with senior stakeholders and executive sponsors is preferred
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance, Employees' Compensation Ordinance, other labour related legislations, including the areas of personal data privacy and discrimination
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- SPHR, or other internationally recognised HRM qualification is a definite advantage
- Knowledge of HR technologies is a definite advantage
- PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner, or other internationally recognised project management qualification is an advantage
- Strong consultation, presentation and communications skills, self-initiation, good team player, and willingness to work under pressure
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top