Senior HR Process Re-engineering Consultant
In Cognitive era, we re-shape and extract new business value from enterprise business processes, either as an advisor or as an operator. We help our clients transform their organizations, not only with technology, but also with culture and talent change programs, we help them implement operational efficiencies with AI, Automation, Blockchain technologies to reinvent their Finance, HR, Procurement, Marketing and Supply Chain. Join Global Business Services (GBS) - Cognitive Process Transformation team to work with some of the greatest minds in the world to help our clients reinvent their business processes.
• Work hands-in-hands with our clients' C-level Executives, HR Directors and HR teams on identifying their HRM needs, determining the strategies, and developing competitive and comprehensive end-to-end solutions from a global perspective
• Advise and guide clients through their HR transformation journeys by utilising your HRM knowledge in HR strategy design, HR process re-engineering, organisational change management, talent management, employee experience, compensation and benefits, learning and development, HRIS, and etc.
• Lead and facilitate client workshops, including design of workshop activities, preparation of workshop materials and review of HR processes per region/country/enterprise
• Identify and drive HR process improvement initiatives based on business objectives, customer/employee satisfaction, technology enablement, services models, etc.
• Perform HR process reviews to ensure improve clients' business controls posture and mitigate clients' financial, legal and operational risks
• Take a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members
• Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
• Participate in pre-sales and proposal activities, including opportunity identification and qualification, work with pre-sales team and/or subject matter experts in developing proposal, scope and estimation of work
• Work with other IBM GBS service lines, e.g. Digital Strategy, Cognitive & Analytics and Applications Innovation Consulting, to deliver customised consulting services to clients
• Degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology, or related disciplines, preferably MBA
• Minimum 8 years of HRM consulting experience, including HR transformation, HR process re-engineering, organisational change management, organisation design, talent development, employee experience, etc.
• Extensive experience in internal/external consultancy studies, management and planning in HR
• Proven track record of managing sizable cross-functional projects with MNCs
• Advanced stakeholder management skill, experience in working with senior stakeholders and executive sponsors is preferred
• Well versed in Employment Ordinance, Employees' Compensation Ordinance, other labour related legislations, including the areas of personal data privacy and discrimination
• SPHR, or other internationally recognised HRM qualification is a definite advantage
• Knowledge of HR technologies is a definite advantage
• PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner, or other internationally recognised project management qualification is an advantage
• Strong consultation, presentation and communications skills, self-initiation, good team player, and willingness to work under pressure
• Mature, detail-minded, proactive and committed
• Very strong communication skills and proficiency in spoken and written English, fluent in Cantonese
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top