Senior Full Stack Developer
- Bucharest, Romania
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be involved in technical analysis', creation and implementation of the technical specifications with the help of the technologies listed further down below. Within your responsibility are also the Unit and Assembly Testing and Support for the Integration and validation testing.
We are looking for developers that had already worked in an AGILE team and that are constantly on the lookout for creative and innovative solutions.
Key Technical Responsibilities
- Provide technical coaching for the team members and mentoring;
- Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed;
- Development of features for new software or existing solutions, software architecture, technical analysis;
- Responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environment based on the internal SLA
- AWS, OpenShift,Kubernetes
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana, Logstash)
- Asynchronous Processcommunications (ideally Kafka)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Time management skills - able to work simultaneously with several projects in different stages
- Ability to strictly adhere to deadlines and to identify problems in the early stages
- Ability to work in a changing environment, able to react positively when it is necessary;
- Capacity to make decisions and take responsibility
- Good social skills, able to integrate in a local team as well as in a remote team;
- Customer oriented
- Available to travel abroad.
- Java 8
- Solid understanding of Core Java 1.4 and 1.8, Spring Boot / Spring Framework, Spring REST, Spring MVC, Spring Data / Spring DAO, JSP/Servlets, RDBMS, SOAP, REST, ACID Transactions and Security (JAAS / Spring Security).
- Web app development effort of the Project.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Team player mentality: ability and willingness to teach others;
- Self-driven, self-motivated, suggests ideas, has initiative and ability to drive the project development forward;
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top