Senior Front-end developer
Would you like to be a part of new journey in building and delivering data platform to enable business capabilities with increasing of performance, reliability, and scale?
IBM is establishing a brand-new Analytics Competency Center in Bratislava.
Provide digital and marketing teams the tools for a management system which allows for the understanding and analysis of performance. Deliver best in class data driven decision making for IBM Marketing
- capture specific data from IBM & Non-IBM websites
- provide a trusted, consistent and usable source of facts to systems and analysts/specialists
- apply cognitive intelligence to derive strategies for audience profiling, audience re-targeting, content personalization and optimized customer journeys.
What do you need for your success?
The UI Engineer will work closely with the Digital Business Group team on building a UI to support the DBG Management System - as well as working closely with the Data Engineering team to understand the data in building the dashboard. Salary starting from 1.400 EUR gross/month, depending on relevant experience.
- 3+ years of SQL using standard patterns and frameworks
- 1+ year of writing/using SOAP and REST web services and excellent SQL skills
- Exposure to automated build, cloud, Agile method, development management tools like JIRA, Github etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top