Senior Finance Delivery Specialist-Order to Cash (Thai Speaking)
- Exposure to Cash Application (Applying Cash ) and reporting /Credit and collections
- Exposure to AR Reconciliation and Age wise Analysis of overdues
- 1 Yrs to 3 Yrs of relevant work experience in a F&A BPO or any other industry in accounting field & handling Collections
- Ability to communicate with accuracy and clarity both verbally and written
- Working knowledge of ERP environment, preferrably SAP
- Aptitude for understanding and solving problems
- Should handle Customer calls. Voice skills needed.
- Language skill proficiency: Fluent English & Thai Speaking is a Must
Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts - including evening and night shifts. Shifts will be 24x7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
A Bachelor's or Master's degree in commerce discipline
Fluency In Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
The responsibility will be order processing, Credits management, Cash Applications and bank reconciliations and Customer Master
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top