Senior Drupal Architect
Ready to be part of IBM's Digital transformation journey? Love working with cutting edge technologies? Embark on the journey with us at IBM Digital, a team that is part of the newly formed IBM Digital Business Group (DBG). We own the mission to design and deliver a better way to do business with IBM through modern digital experiences that make buying and using IBM solutions & expertise easier for clients and partners.
For this specific job, we are looking for an Architect with broad-based Drupal experience. See the Key Skills section below.
We are looking for talented, ambitious and dedicated software engineers/architects to build world-class user experience (web and mobile devices) for IBM. The work involves collaborating with the extended development team to implement the solution, its deployment as a reliable and available system for use in a high quality production environment, addressing organizational needs and providing support to application customers.
You will be challenged to design and develop large-scale systems leveraging a wide variety of open source and commercial technologies. If you are a talented Architect who seeks responsibility, thrives when empowered in an agile development environment, understands the importance of personal accountability and looking for new challenges within a Fortune 100 company, then we would like to talk to you!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Deep knowledge of Drupal 8, key contributed modules and core API, and overall architecture
- Hands on experience in PHP, MySQL and Drush. Outstanding ability writing clean, reusable and modular code
- Familiar with AngluarJS, React JS or other frameworks.
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies, Micro-services, Web services, RESTful API's, Application development platforms, High Availability designs and technologies
- Experience managing software developers and have utilized Agile methodologies, such as Scrum and Continuous Delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; effective interpersonal skills; and strong formal presentation abilities
- Excellent background in globalization/translation in Drupal 8
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top