Senior Digital Banking Architect
- Bangkok, Thailand
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As the Snr. Digital Banking Architect, you create the technology blueprint and conceive technology delivery programs for making next generation digital banking experiences a reality for our clients. You are comfortable engaging senior banking stakeholders from both business and IT, and credibly guiding them on the future of digital banking technical solutions. You have deep and hands-on experience designing and developing front end banking systems, with a focus on retail & corporate banking, but extending into mass affluent and wealth segments. You have a track record of developing solution architectures, and understand the efforts and activities needed to build and deliver these architectures. You will collaborate with strategists and creative teams to workshop ideas, requirements, and define future digital experiences. You have overseen technology delivery teams across the full software delivery lifecycle. You are comfortable in a highly agile and iterative environment. With your solid understanding of new and emerging solutions in FinTech you are comfortable developing digital solutions for our banking clients, taking into account their business vision and existing technology landscape.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Designing internet-based software architectures that address all aspects, such as security, single sign-on, deployment, performance, caching, sizing, scalability, and service availability.
• Driving from digital concept to solution through to implementation
• Applying knowledge of architectural frameworks and enterprise integration patterns and best practices,
• Creating Technical Architecture Documentation, presentations and sales pitches
• Managing agile teams throughout application development
• Executing interactive and outcome-driven workshops to capture requirements and develop solution blueprints
• Performing quality review of project deliverables. Lead work sessions and presentations with clients.
• Mentoring junior consultants, engagement managers and other more junior delivery consultants on the proposal and/or delivery teams as appropriate.
Qualification and Skills:
• 8+ years of experience as architect for banking, payments and mobile solutions.
• Ability to accommodate extensive travel at times (60 - 80% or more)
• Team player, client-facing, results-oriented, strong communicator, can-do attitude and comfortable working in a highly flexible, agile and collaborative environment
• At least 3 years of hiring, developing and managing technical talent;
• Experience in a consulting role in financial services;
• Prior experience as a software developer
• At least Bachelor or Master's Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 15+year experiences
- Banking Industry knowledge
- Had manage multiple projects at once before
- Oversee 25-30 team members
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
experience as architect for banking, payments and mobile solutions.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top