Senior Digital Automation Architect_IBM GSI Labs
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, "be essential." We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that encourages, in an environment where growth is supported. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're inspired to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're building teams with varied strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us - you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
Business Unit Introduction:
The Global System Integrators Lab (GSI) is a global mission based out of IBM India Software Labs and comprises a team of Architects, Specialists, Solution managers, Program managers across all IBM Software capabilities. The lab is focused on engaging with System Integrators in a programmatic approach, with a goal of building their capability through joint Go-to-Market solutions using IBM's newest technologies and partners, building joint assets & solutions on IBM Data platform, supporting Centres of Competency within the GSIs, and providing thought leadership & innovations to inspire and activate the larger developer communities within the SIs and GSIs.
Every so often, we witness a transformation that truly changes the world. Digital Business Automation is ushering in that change by out-thinking some of the world's most complex problems in banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, and more. The GSI Lab is expanding and looking for Digital Business Automation Architects to join our team.
Who you are:
This is a consultative, partner-focused, technical role. We're looking for experienced technical experts in Automation. You have strong track record across Enterprise Automation architecture including RPA, BPM, content management, Rule management and AI.
In this role, you will work interactively with Business partners, including their enterprise and solution architects, BPM and ECM architects, practice head and project teams to:
- Serve as a domain expert in Digital Business Automation.
- Guide IBM partners in their enterprise process automation, transformation and migration to cloud projects.
- Provide leadership and mentorship with enterprise automation strategies;
What you'll do:
As a Senior Digital Business Automation Architect, You'll:
- Help partner grow their businesses by solving strategic, technical and tactical business problems with IBM's proven Automation technology solutions.
- Contribute to driving of revenue and margin with GSIs by providing consultancy on best practices of implementing solutions based on IBMs Digital Business Automation platform offerings including IBM BPM, Case Manager, IBM ODM, FileNet/Content Manager and Datacap product suites.
- Work with the partner to drive IBM revenue through in-depth, complex technical demonstrations, crafting solutions, technical evaluations, and/or proof-of-concepts.
- Provide IBM PoV to modernize current enterprise Automation landscape and arrive at NextGen enterprise Automation architecture.
- Design & review large-scale data processing systems for the enterprise and provide input on the architectural decisions including hardware and software.
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be.
- You'll directly interact with the Product development and Offering management teams and gain knowledge of product nuances and GTM strategies.
- You'll interact extensively and learn from Senior Technical leaders from IBM and Business partner organizations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
12 to 18 years of industry experience and deep technical expertise in rolling out Enterprise level DBA implementations : Solutioning and Implementing.
- Experience in Robotic process automation using Automation anywhere or other tools.
- Knowledge in any 2 domains and understanding of business processes.
- Extensive experience in designing solutions in Workflow and Content Management using IBM or non-IBM DBA Offerings such as IBM Business Process Manager, IBM Case Manager , and IBM FileNet Content Manager.
- Experience building enterprise workflow solutions using IBM BPM and IBM Operational Decision Management.
- Experience in IBM Case Manager including but not limited to Widget development, DOJO Widgets, IBM Datacap, including exposure to Cognitive capture solutions.
- Experience working with complementary products: IBM WebSphere, Oracle Weblogic, IBM Cognos.
- Experience in XML, XML, parsers, and XSL.
- Deep expertise with at least one of IBM DB2, Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server database.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Ability to turn business issues into technical solutions and excellent presentation skills (planned and ad-hoc).
- Ability to navigate and handle technical issues within a partner account, map technical and commercial value to broader business goals, relate to customer issues and capable of applying solutions to meet the needs of customer specific environments, issue management and customer concern.
- Working knowledge on platforms like Cloudera, Hortonworks and IBM Bigdata is highly desirable.
- Understanding of Data Privacy, Data protection compliance, GDPR requirements, Open Data Platform compliance and Open Government Data initiatives.
- Understanding of two or more industry standard frameworks viz. Zachman, DAMA, DMBOK and ODPi Superb communication skills and Project Consulting experience is preferable.
- Knowledge of configuration management and version control processes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top