You will be working in the confluence of marketing and product development on experiences that span physical and digital space. Candidates should have a strong technical foundation, but also a willingness to wear multiple hats, and a strong, sustainable drive to bring constant improvement and deliver high-quality, integrated software.
This position requires both application of the hands-on aspects of web interface engineering, as well as an ability to design solid front-end architectures that integrate with other systems and technologies; and, the ability to communicate these solutions to other members of the team both verbally and in written documentation.
A suitable candidate will bring a curiosity and excitement for new web technologies and techniques alongside proficient development skills and some full stack experience. They will employ agile development techniques including continuous integration and continuous delivery to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
You will play a key part in the growth of the iX Development team and as such will be prepared to mentor and tutor junior members as well as co-ordinate the efforts of developers in remote locations.
A candidate should bring relevant professional experience across technology stacks and frameworks as well as an emerging profile in the Development community.
Day-to-day responsibilities include
- participating the design of client side engineering solutions;
- the hand coding of web-based applications, web pages, and web-based mobile experiences;
- developing and engineering internal assets and libraries used by other Interactive Developers to boosts development process and prototyping;
- optimizing performance of front-end applications; and working with visual designers, interaction designers and software engineers;
You should have:
- Development B2C/B2B complex system based on Single Page Application (SPA) paradigm 3+ years
- Experience with REST API 4+ years
- Experience with SASS/LESS/CSS 5+ years
- Experience in development adaptive and responsive web-applications 3+ years
- Experience with configuration and build tools like webpack, gulp, grunt 2+ years
- Experience working in agile teams and rapid prototyping 4+ years
- Experience in development in native (IOS, Android) and hybrid mobile applications is a plus native, knowledge of React Native is plus.
- Russian - fluent, English - technical level
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top