Senior Data Scientist
As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients' data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development. Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options. Whether it's investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Design and develop possible solutions with machine learning, AI methods and statistical concepts according to business requirements.
- Implement and validate deep learning models for image recognition solutions.
- Communicate with internal and external clients to understand business needs and provide analytical solutions.
- Support client engagement and data science consulting activities.
- Present analytics capabilities to clients, discuss potential issues and offer analytics solutions to clients.
- Ability to visualize data results into meaningful workflows including charts and graphs.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experienced in design or implementation of analytics solutions for manufacturing companies.
- Experienced in design or implementation of computer vision, image recognition, and machine learning models
- Familiar with deep learning framework (TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch), experienced in fine-tuning deep neural networks will be preferred
- Familiar with solution development cycle
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Familiar with technology stack and system architecture of computer vision solutions
- Master d egree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top