Senior Content Marketing Manager
Do you have a way with words? As a senior content marketing strategist on the IBM Cloud infrastructure team, you'll use those words to help us share the IBM Cloud story with the world. You'll work closely with the other members of our tight-knit marketing team to identify compelling messaging, streamline content creation, and optimize our content based on performance data.
You'll collaborate with portfolio marketing managers and other internal stakeholders to develop content throughout product life cycles, and you'll help customers understand our highly technical product portfolio.
To excel in this role, you should be able to proofread and edit technical content quickly and accurately, communicate technical topics clearly and creatively, and work closely with internal and external agency resources as necessary to produce outstanding deliverables.
This position is based in Austin, TX.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing with a content or technical writing focus
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related technical field
• Familiarity with cloud platforms and related offerings
• Extremely strong communication skills - verbal and written - and the ability to improvise when necessary
• An eye for detail and a passion for (grammatical) perfection
• Ability to work independently under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top