Senior Consultant SAP ISU
Would you like the opportunity to join the IBM SAP organization? Then this is your chance! Our SAP Service Line is a dynamic team who engage with clients to bring them deep industry expertise. It helps clients to identify opportunities to use information technology more effectively, generating new intelligence and thereby improving their business performance and creating competitive advantage.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
As SAP IS-U Consultant, you will have to deliver SAP consultancy projects in selected clients in Energy and Utility Market.
The role requires the capability to understand clients business needs, propose the appropriate consultancy offering and cover a main role in a passionate and experienced team.
This is a consultant position focused on solutioning and delivering SAP IS-U application, moreover you will make available your expertise participating to the offering development phases of selected projects.
You will learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SAP IS-U Application products and technologies, competitors, industry trends.
As SAP IS-U Consultant you will be required to:
• work with customer business process owners in order to analyze business requirements and develop solution and specifications
• deliver high quality solutions
• participate in process workshops and system demos
• support solution testing and fixing errors
You will develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales and delivery cycle.
- bachelor's degree (Mathematics, Computer science, Economics, Management and Information Technology Engineering),
- SAP IS-U specific knowledge with SAP best practices solutions
- Experienced with Italian regulatory Laws in Energy and Water market, mainly on operation processes
- minimum 1- 3 years experienced on one or more of the following SAP IS-U areas: FI-CA, Billing, PM/WM, DM
- must have at least 2 Projects of SAP IS-U implementation
- Experienced in complex program and project tasks.
- Language: Italian Mother Tounge and fluent English
- Result oriented, flexible, end-to-end process approach with attention to detail
- Proactive behaviour to growth
- excellent communication skills
- strong teamwork capabilities
- strong problem solving attitude
Expertise and Knowledge of W&R Industry Solution would be a preferential nice to have skill
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top