Senior consultant (methodology)
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions.
We are looking for Senior consultant (methodology) in SAP practice to participate in implementation project in Kazakhstan, Astana.
• Solve complex Business Intelligence and/or Business Performance Management challenges
• Become a deep expert in leading Business Intelligence and Business Performance Management solutions
• Configuring financial/management reporting solutions based on SAP
• Methodological support of SAP FI/CO implementation
• Make a difference for our top-tier clients by working in a high performing team
• Understanding of Business Intelligence and Business Performance Management concepts
• At least 2 years experience in SAP FI/CO
• At least one end to end SAP implementation project
• At least 2 years experience of configuring financial/management reporting solutions;
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems;
• Ability to work efficiently in a tough client environment and under pressure;
• Experience of working in international multi-cultural environment;
• Excellent communication skills
• Native Russian, at least intermediate English skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Upper-intermediate English skills.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top