IBM iX, part of IBM Global Business Services, is a consultancy dedicated to creating transformative ideas that get our clients to the future first. We work at the intersection of strategy, creativity, and technology to help our clients digitally reinvent their businesses. Our network of global studios put our client's customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently looking for Senior Consultants to become a valuable contribution to our Team. The Consultants will be working primarily with clients in the banking industry.
The individual in this role will participate in a wide variety of digital transformation projects, from strategy consulting to prototyping and pilot implementation of new digital products, and even large-scale initiatives involving implementation of productive corporate IT solutions.
She/he will be looking for use cases, demonstrating business value and designing to be business processes for such new approaches and technologies as blockchain, advanced data science and machine learning methods, robotic process automation (RPA), internet of things (IoT), creation of innovation factories and Agile at an enterprise scale.
Above all, this person needs to have the energy and drive to dig into new areas of knowledge, manage multiple tasks at the same time, actively communicate and share her / his energy with colleagues and clients.
- Leverage strategy & management consulting expertise with knowledge of the digital area to perform market and product analysis, define new business models for the customer, develop implementation plans to achieve strategic goals;
- Lead workshops with C-Level client executives to assess, prioritize and select viable new business ideas;
- Collect and analyze business requirements, perform business process and use cases modelling;
- Maintain close collaboration with product management, UX design and development team units; be prepared to work in an Agile set-up, regularly delivering results and iteratively adjusting the approach if needed;
- Lead financial modelling for business case estimation;
- Apply creativity in business development tasks, develop and present exciting proposals;
- Support the development of implementation plans to achieve strategic goals.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- 3+ years experience in management consulting;
- Understanding of digitization trends in the financial industry, on the international level and in RCIS;
- Knowledge of the banking industry, particularly corporate banking (large business, small & medium enterprise);
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills;
- Familiarity with design thinking;
- Knowledge of requirements management process, business process engineering, use case specification;
- Languages skills: Russian - native, English - advanced level.
- Master's degree;
- Experience in defining digital & IT transformation initiatives;
- Extensive experience in business strategy development, particularly for Financial services sector organizations;
- Extensive financial modelling experience;
- Experience in defining operating models - to-be business processes, organizational structures, KPI models for large organizations;
- Experience in the role of business / system analyst either within a Top-100 Russian bank or for a consultancy / software vendor working in the banking industry.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top