Senior Client Representative for Communications Sector (Thailand)
What can you do at IBM?
You can innovate breakthroughs and help make life changing impact. You can experience the ability to change job, profession, industry - all within one organization. And you can experience an inclusive, collaborative culture with the support of over 380,000 colleagues worldwide. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is you to the power of IBM.
The Client Representative is responsible for developing integrated solutions covering the Telecommunications, Energy&Utility, Government Telco Industry that address client's business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting IBM's business strategies.
The Client Rep interacts with customers and other key stakeholders on C-Level to understand the client's strategic priorities, business and technical requirements, issues and problems, in order to develop and articulate robust and innovative solutions.
The client rep is able to present, review and modify the solution for the client and key stakeholders.
Key attributes for this role include:
- Clear and effective business communications skills both written and verbal (Thai and English). Experience in business to business selling, and a proven track record of success.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients on C-Level is important.
- Experience with negotiating of large, complex contracts.
- Previous experience in "account and customer relationship development" at senior levels involving complex high value sales strategies.
Experience in selling, tech-selling within Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment industries and Management Experience would be an advantage.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Senior client representative
2. 5-year above sales experience
3. Experience with win-back account and white space will be preferable
4. Good communication and negotiation skills,
5. Intelligent, well motivated and self sufficient person having the ability to work in hard timely stressed competitive environment.
6. Ability to work in team
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top