Senior C++ Developer
Are you interested in working on state-of-the-art C++ software projects?
Would you like to collaborate with other highly experienced professionals and enhance your skills in the field of software development?
Would you enjoy working in an environment that is on one hand friendly and fun, and on the other hand exposes you to international customers and cultures?
If you found yourself in the questions above, we want to talk to you. We are looking for passionate, curious software engineers to work on challenging software development. We are most interested in people who have strong background in Computer Science, are good with algorithms, can demonstrate they're passionate about new technologies.
You will enhance and expand C++ products across the product portfolio, ensuring that your work is well designed, maintainable and tested.
Come and join our C++ team if you want to thrive in a solid and friendly environment, where interesting, cutting-edge technologies meet the enthusiasm and innovative ideas of a big corporation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong C++ programming knowledge and t heoretical background (C++11 and C++14 additions are a plus)
- Proficient with STL
- Mastering object-oriented programming
- Good experience with COM, ATL, MFC
- Good RDBMS knowledge (SQLServer, DB2 is a plus)
- Experience with algorithms
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Experience of several years in the IT industry (5+)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- a real team player
- able to react quickly to new concepts and ideas
- able to prioritize, multi-task and work well under pressure
- an effective problem solver with attention to detail
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top