Senior Business Analyst
We are currently looking for an individual to fill the role of Senior Business Analyst. The person identifies the business needs of the organization's clients.
Having specific knowledge of the Russian banking environment, banking retail and corporate business processes and products, front-office banking systems context. He/she will analyze and verify the requirements, business process decomposition and design. Business analyst must have an experience in new business processes modeling.
In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients: business analyst will participate in conducting client workshops and interviews, facilitation and documentation of discussions.
The candidate should have no less than 5 years of experience as business analyst in one of the top-100 Russian banks or a software development vendor working for the bank. Additionally, desirable an experience as a system analyst.
Must have an outgoing personality to easily connect with Client stakeholders and IBM team. Knowledge of Agile approaches is mandatory, other software development methodologies is a plus. Should be familiar with key diagraming techniques (for example BPMN, UML), able to read application architecture diagrams. Should understand the current and future electronic banking.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have 5+ years working in the position of business analyst either within the bank or for a software vendor working in the banking industry
- Knowledge of retail or corporate business banking processes and products (experience in credit process prefers)
- Knowledge of requirements management process, business process engineering, use case specification
- excellent experience in modeling tools (Visio, Aris...)
- experience in Agile (Scrum)
- Familiarity with design thinking
- Excellent communication and writing skills (to attend client meetings and speak with clarity, write requirements in clear business terms, etc.)
- English: Basic knowledge
- Russian: as Native
- Master's Degree
- Experience as a system analyst
- Familiarity with the current banking legislature, especially dealing with internet/electronic banking
- English: pre-intermediate + level
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top