Senior Accounting Analyst
Become a part of Regional Accounting Center and join the biggest IBM accounting center worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
IBM Accounting organization is an integral part of the IBM Corporation covering every geography and business unit within IBM. It is the "knowledge behind the numbers" that are presented quarterly and annually to the global financial community. We are considered a key player in driving the success of our company and a strategic financial advisor to the business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements in compliance with corporate and country legislation and guidance
- Supervise and ensure all financial transaction in the general ledger are correct and auditable
- Act as an advisor to sales and operational units on accounting, financial and legal requirements
- Support units with reports and analysis to facilitate planning
- A senior member of the accounting team will be expected to show a high degree of proactivity, innovation and collaboration
Technical and Professional Expertise:
- University education (Bachelor's degree) - preferably in Economics
- Min. 2 years working experience - in Finance/Accounting
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Advanced MS Excel user (Pivot tables/VLOOKUP)
- The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Team player
Preference will be given to the candidates who hold the relevant rights to work within the EU.
What benefits we offer:
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Contribution to pension plan
Refer a friend bonus
Flexible working time
Attractive Well-being program
Three additional vacation days
Attractive location in the city - Tower 115
Parking facilities for bikes and cars
Private medical sanatorium
Three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
Quality education offerings (external/internal courses)
Possibility to apply for ACCA qualification
Long term career opportunities
YOUR CAREER PATH:
Statutory Accounting Analyst
Subject Matter Expert/Senior Accountant
Accounting Controls and Audit support
IBM's purpose - to be essential - and our values - dedication to every client's success, innovation that matters for our company and the world, and trust and personal responsibility in all relationships - serve as the foundation of our culture and brand. It's the "why" of IBM. As we enter a new era for our industry and our planet, our CEO has asked, "What will we make of this moment - as businesses, as individuals, as societies?" Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can make of this moment- you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top