Security Technical Solution Manager
Security Solution Design Department is looking for professional able to fill the position of Technical Solution Manager in Security area.
This role is available for experienced Engineer/Architect/Consultant with broad practical knowledge in designing of IT Security Solutions.
Such person should be able to analyze technical documentation, extract customer expectations, and convert business requirements into a workable solution, well measured from technical and financial perspective.
TSM will work together with architects, sales teams, end customers, thus client-facing communications skills and focus on business are also essential to this position.
Candidate for this role need to be able to create technical delivery artifacts such as Technical Solution Document, Statement of Work, service designs, detailed cost calculations and other technical deliverables.
As a technical professional, Security TSM will be required to provide guidance on implementation of proposed solution/architecture. This would include infrastructure sizing, deployment considerations and systems integration.
- Experience in HLD designing of IT Security solutions
- Ability to design architecture / solution from the scratch, prepare the sizing, and estimate/calculate costs
- Pre-sales experience, working with sales, partners and customers
- Readiness to work under time pressure and be able to adjust quickly to architecture or project demands
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Awareness of costing methodologies and financial factors
- Knowledge about outsourcing models and techniques
- Ability to work independently, and be self sufficient to organize work according to schedule
- Work within a larger group in multicultural environment
- Readiness to travel, 25% annually
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent
- At least 2 years experience on Specialist / Designer / Consultant position related to Security
- At least 1 year experience on Pre-sales position
Expected broad solutioning knowledge in at least four of the following technologies:
- Networking, LAN/WAN, VPN
- Managed Security Services
- Consultancy Security Services
- Security products (HW & SW): SIEM, IDPS, Firewall, Web Gateway, HIPS, AV, DLP
- Security in the Cloud
- Legal regulations
- Physical access
- Data Encryption
- Business Resiliency
- At least 3 years experience as Engineer / Specialist, hands on practical knowledge
- At least 2 years experience of Project Management / Delivery
- Pre-sales practitioner with proven background, working on large, complex engagements
- Advanced knowledge of networking, and infrastructure is a strong plus
- Former Architect working on LLD of architectures
- Any certificates related to this position, like CISA, CISSP, CCNP will be an advantage
- Any other foreign language is a strong plus
- Training and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
Find more about IBM Security Jobs:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top