Security Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Do you have a passion for Security?
IBM Security needs pre-sales specialists like you to join our diverse team in the UK and Ireland. You will assume leadership and technical responsibility for all pre-sales aspects of delivering Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) solutions to our clients to support software sales in the IBM Security business. This opportunity is focussed on the Security Intelligence domain with IBM QRadar, the best-in-class SIEM solution.
In this dynamic and interesting client-facing role you are a technical sales consultant to our clients, IBM sales teams and IBM Business Partners. You understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. You provide technical sales support which includes:
• Engagement at various levels of the client organisation to assess and identify solutions
• Collaboration to define, design and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions
• Demonstration of solutions to clients
• Presenting our solutions and your point of view
• Writing responses to client RFPs
• Defining and delivering Proof of Concepts
• Developing technical guidance
When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, you are responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution and engage closely with clients to become their trusted advisor.
Desired expertise and skills include:
• Experience and track record in a Technical Sales role
• Cyber Security experience in solutions and methodologies which may include SIEM, Log Management, Vulnerability Management, Network Monitoring, Threat Intelligence, Flow Analysis, User Behaviours, SOC
• Experience in technical solution design and architectures
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
At IBM you will realize many additional benefits such as a flexible working environment and training to progress your career. We have a long-standing dedication to diversity and inclusion; we recognize the value, experience and skills that you will bring to our team.
Ready to apply? We will offer you a competitive package. Be part of a fun, forward thinking, high performance team delivering Security solutions to client environments across the UK & Ireland. Together we can help to secure our clients' businesses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
See job description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top