Security Sales Specialist (HCMC, Vietnam)
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Security applies security intelligence to protect businesses' most valuable assets-information, processes and people. Below we have highlighted some information that will give you a better understanding of IBM Security as a whole, as well as the many product offerings that align with IBM Security and the IBM Culture. You can join our YouTube channel, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to get up to the minute updates on the many ongoing partnerships and projects within our team.
IBM Security Solutions is looking to hire a Security Solution Sales Specialist to cover market in Vietnam.
In this role you will:
- Implement Account/Territory Planning
Develop and implement comprehensive account plans for your area of responsibility, which support the Client's strategic and tactical plans, fulfill client requirements and exceed IBM account business objectives and measurements (i.e. business volumes, profit). Ensure that the account plan(s) reflect the global elements of the Client's business, as appropriate, and create a planning environment that involves cross team collaboration for execution as 'one Team'.
- Lead Proposal Development
Leads proposal development efforts that identify solutions and develop supporting proposal materials for clients projects. Competes effectively leveraging IBM assets, breakthrough thinking and client insight.
- Sell Security Solutions Portfolio
Apply in-depth knowledge of a client's strategy, business priorities, and initiatives to design a technically feasible solution that provides business value and solves the client's problems. Incorporate knowledge of IBM's Business, Infrastructure and ISV Solution portfolio, cross-brand sales, and business partners into solution design. The solution should encompass installation/implementation planning; solution performance, support and maintenance; and routes to market considerations.
- Use Preferred Routes to Market
Use market channels appropriately to enhance the sale of offerings/solutions, ensuring maximum profitability for IBM. Evaluate core competencies and value-add and select channels' products/services/applications that complement IBM's offerings/solutions, and increase customer or market satisfaction and loyalty. Includes the ability to: Identify and articulate the value-add services required by those channels chosen to participate in the implementation of the business plan (i.e.: the channels' ability to address market opportunity and provide value-add services to the customer). Understand channel operations including business strengths, value-add, developmental requirements, challenges, and profitability.
- Responsible for sales (quota attainment) of IBM Security Software.
- Maintain close relationships in some of IBM's white-space accounts market while driving revenue growth.
- Create strategic client roadmaps through understanding of current security posture and gaps.
- Comfortable and experience in working with executive level clients.
- Embody expertise in industry trends, mandates, and pain points for opportunity identification.
- Consistently hit and exceed sales quotas.
Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam_Saigon Trade Center- 37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist. 1, HCMC
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Demonstrated security background with management experience at least 2 years is needed as well as cybersecurity domain knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Experience in managing a broad geographic, and will work with a diverse territory.
- Security Software industry knowledge
- Ability to develop security pursuit strategies in key accounts and support new business opportunities
- Use of consultative sales techniques to develop and broaden sales opportunities throughout the territory.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top