Security Risk Advisor
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today's businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM's clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The following are responsibilities of the SRA:
• Support delivery projects through completion of Data Security & Privacy (DS&P) risk assessments
• Manage the project assessments through the defined DS&P risk assessment process and tool
• Be the subject matter expert for DS&P standards, processes, tools and policies deployment
• Mentor and coach the project teams on DS&P risk identification and mitigation through controls
• Assist project teams with:
o Establishing a plan to implement necessary controls
o Control implementation
• Provide feedback to the project teams regarding their control performance and gaps
• Track the quality and completion of key DS&P documents on high risk projects
• Collaborate with other SRAs to submit and harvest good practices and lessons learned
Copyright IBM Corp. 2018 All Rights Reserved. */
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- The candidate should have 4 to 6 years of experience in web application and mobile application security and penetration testing, secure code reviews and secure SDLC design.
- Preferably have worked upon the mobile applications for security and penetration testing and code reviews apart from other industries/domain applications.
- Experience in working with IBM AppScan, and related security plugins along with other application security testing and code review tools.
- Preferably is a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- The candidate should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and should to be able to work independently with minimum supervision in a complex IT Infrastructure environment.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
Application Security - Mobile Application Security
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top