Security Professinal Services Seller
Security Product Professional Services Seller - Job Description
Who you are:
You are a seasoned Sales Professional with strong track record of closing deals.
As a Security Product Professional Services Seller you will be responsible for developing and closing IBM Security Professional Services opportunities spanning across the IBM Security product portfolio. You would develop extensive CXO's relationships in Client organizations. You would work collaboratively with other teams across IBM and 3 rd parties as appropriate. You would be responsible for the ongoing qualification of opportunities and recommend whether to engage, disqualify, or refer opportunities to other IBM groups.
What you will do:
- Maintain a high level of Enterprise Security expertise and competitive intelligence, particularly around IBM Security products
- Know the "open door" key questions for the different Security solutions
- Identify key decision makers, build relationships, add value and earn trust in order to initiate the sales process and deliver real business value
- Cultivate C-level client and supporting relationships to develop insights into market needs, client pain points and client buying behavior to create and deliver value propositions that respond to the client's value drivers
- Provide compelling presentations, proposals, business cases, RFP responses, emphasizing IBM differentiator in the marketplace in close collaboration with extended IBM Security subject matter expert teams
- Populate and maintain the IBM customer relationship management system to support opportunity pipeline management
- Own the Security Product Professional Services opportunity from identification to closure
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 8 years' experience in Selling Enterprise Security Services and Product Solutions
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Ability to achieve challenging Sales Plan
- Negotiation & communication skills to develop and close contracts
- Knowledge of Services Sales processes and tools
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top