Security Profesional Services Specialist - IAM Consultant
IBM is a global leader in IT Services and Consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of 'smart' to how the world works. And we're looking for talented professionals to work with us. Join a young and winning team, learning from and with the best professionals and participate in an exclusive Security Services team.
We are looking for engineers (Computer Scientist or Telecommunication ) with high interest in technology, fluent Spanish and English levels, who have taken on difficult challenges and who are also interested in how technology can be used to solve problems in the business world. You'll be using technology to bring important change for the clients we work with - by looking at their strategy, processes, organization, people or transformation programs. You will have the chance to gain experience from leading experts and work on client projects that will challenge you.
We are Security Professional Services group, highly skilled in IBM Software Security Solutions, and we are looking for a Security specialist to cover security areas within IBM Sw Security solutions like Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Data Security and Privacy, Security Intelligence, Fraud and Infrastructure protection. Experience in any of this areas will be highly valued, but you will have the chance to learn and gain experience from leading experts and work on client projects that will challenge you.
We are looking for a professional with a profound interest in technology, who has taken on difficult challenges and who is also interested in how technology can be used to solve problems in the business world.
To begin with, you'll need:
- flexibility to work at different client sites, countries and IBM locations across Spain and abroad.
- a way with people and a strong team-worker
- determination and pro-activity to learn and to perform high quality work
- passion for new technologies and technical consulting.
- proactive and analytic approach
- positive can-do attitude
- client facing skills
- be able to overcome difficulties
- willing to learn from and help colleagues
- self-planning approach
- broad interests
We are looking for candidates with at least two years of experience on software related tasks like deployment, administration and configuration with the following technical skills:
- TCP/IP and Network architecture
- Databases knowledge
- SQL knowledge, able to construct queries
- Good Object oriented programming knowledge
- Application server and SOA knowledge, APIs
- LDAP knowledge (AD, SDS, TDS, eNovell)
- Bash, cmd and python scripting knowledge
- Strong knowledge on web application architecture (back-end, front end...)
- UNIX and Windows OS
Desirable Security skills:
- Application Security and Data Security knowledge
- PCI and compliance understanding
- Encryption and vulnerabilities understanding
- Infrastructure security knowledge (Firewalls, IPS, IDS...)
- Security intelligence knowledge
- Web Application security concepts (SQL injection, XSS...)
Knowledge in IBM Security Solution like, ISIM, ISAM, IGI, TDI, IBM Guardium, IBM QRadar,.. will be highly valuated.
Within the position the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Gather customer requirements, analyse, design and development of IBM Security Solutions
- Perform the end-to-end project implementation.
- Estimate implementation efforts and define the project plan for the delivery of the solution.
- Provide technical guidance to customers and assist them troubleshooting in critical situations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- ISAM certified
- ISIM certified
- Spanish fluent
- English fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top