Security Development Team Leader - Trusteer
Trusteer IBM is looking for a team leader to join our team of an innovative, growing cyber security group and leading a team of 5-8 security policy engineers
As a Security Development team leader you will lead a new field of responsibility that entails designing and building the security policy for Trusteer's state of the art web fraud detection products, including playing a critical role in advancing the product to the next level. The role includes full responsibility for the building and release aspects of these products including:
- Implementing various security heuristics using programming languages
- Creating and implementing cross-team methodologies
- Managing processes and working closely with R&D teams to design the new policy management systems
- working together with fraud analytic team on creating new logic and implementing new features (including machine learning algorithms) in the security policy.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience managing people in a relevant position.
• Experience in software development processes and development methodologies
• Scripting and programming experience (Python, Lua, Ruby)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Motivated, fast learner and versatile individual, willing to learn and explore new territories
• Willing to work in a demanding, high pressure environment
• Very good English skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Bachelors Degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent
• Understanding of SaaS / Cloud based solutions
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top