Security Delivery Engagement Lead / Senior Managing Consultants
Security Consultants in Security Services practice is an advisor and pragmatic management consultants that can speak to the security landscape with senior and C-Level members of a client management or executive teams. The Senior Managing Consultants should have depth of knowledge and experience in one of the core security domains (Security Strategy Risk and Compliance; IAM; SOC Operations; Application and Data; Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security) and should be able to speak to the breadth of the Information Security/ Cyber Security or/ and Technology Risk landscape as well.
- Teamwork, Adaptability, Listening, High Integrity & work ethic, Communication, Positive demeanour
- Actively establish & strengthen relationships with external and internal customers.
- Assist in developing knowledge assets such as methodologies, templates, white papers etc.
- Work in a team and develop lesser experienced members in the team identify potential business opportunities on existing consulting engagements.
- Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Depth of knowledge in one or more of the core security domains: SSRC/GRC, IAM, SOC Operations, Application and Data, or Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security
- An understand of contemporary and legacy security technologies used within a particular domain (e.g. Firewalls, IDS, Firewalls, SIEM)
- Understanding of compliance issues (ISO 27001, SSAE 16, COBIT) and Regulatory requirements.
- Information Security Management Principles - A fundamental understanding of ISMS Principles is expected covering an understanding Disaster Recovery, Access Controls, Authentication, Audit, Governance, Risk Management, Security Architecture, Systems Development.
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) - The ability to create high quality documentation such as Presentations, Risk Assessments, Reports and completing metrics and spreadsheets.
- IT Systems - A fundamental understanding of IT Systems and Services covering Virtualization, Mainframes, Cloud Services, Hosting Services, Desktop.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in working international deployment roles
- Information Security Management (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- Advise and define organizations Security Strategy and Transformation
- Risk Management and Technical Risk Assessment (i.e. ISO27005 Tools and techniques)
- Information Security Management Systems (i.e. ISO27001/ISO27002)
- Audit and Compliance Assessments (i.e. SOX, PCI-DSS, SCADA)
- Data Privacy
- The ability to advise on Security and Privacy, with an understanding of the impact of Local and EU privacy laws
- Professional Certification e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH,CCNP)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top