Security Consulting & System Integration Services Leader
Your Role and Responsibilities
C&SI Services Leader - Market Security.
Are you a security guru who loves a challenge? We are looking for passionate individuals with extensive track record in Security Consulting & System Integration to act as Services Leader in the market and help to lead the growth and management of all facets of the business, primarily by using this position and perspective to assist the local sales, solutioning & delivery.
Working for IBM, you will demonstrate thought leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership and Consulting & Systems Integration leadership and deep knowledge & strong track record in at least one security domain, and depth/breadth in in more than one of the core security domains: Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, IAM, Application and Data security, Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security, Security operations/monitoring, Cloud Security.
IBM Security is a global security team of professionals who expand their services to meet the increasing demand we see across all sectors of industry and has world leading capability and services from the IBM Institute for Advanced Security and the X-Force team to lead products and services. No other company has the powerful combination of talent, industry-leading security technology, global reach and cognitive capabilities-powered by Watson-to combat cybersecurity threats.
- We believe you are a good fit for this role if you are someone with hands on experience in Security management consulting and systems integration in a top tier professional services firm.
- Strong Security Consulting proven track record
- Strong Security Systems Integration proven track record
- Strong Complex Security Solutioning proven track record
- Strong Security Delivery proven track record
- Security Sales/Pre-sales proven exposure
- Strong Security Practice/Offering building proven track record
- Strong Team building and management proven trach record
- Strong track record in building relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders.
Supporting Sales and Driving business growth, and Solutioning
- Work with European & Local solutions teams and across local geographies to provide Security expertise / content to drive deals
- Be accountable for driving signings and revenue in to the market, maintaining min 35% GP
- Working with European and local teams, help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
- Participate in project delivery (hands on, providing delivery oversight as a security thought leader), to varying degrees depending on project complexity and geography needs
- Help shape the emerging model of the local Security practice
- Build & Lead strong competency capabilities locally, and a team of high hitter APs and consultants.
- Help establish capability and skill models for the core domains/competencies
- Become a role model for global practitioners in the core domains
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience leading / working in projects related to one or more of the security core domains
- Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
- Experience working with Security practitioners
- Readiness to travel up to 60%
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Having Secondary language skills (other than English)
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, SABSA and any other relevant security certifications
- Master's Degree
- Up to 60% travel within the market
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely. Join our global team of IBM Security employees in protecting the world, and helping our clients thrive in the face of cyber uncertainty.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top