Security Consultant: Identity & Access Management
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
About GBS- As part of the rapidly growing consulting market, IBM's Global Business Services (GBS) delivers innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application design and management.
Who you are:
- Ability to understand clients' business requirements and non stated requirements and convert it into a cost effective Solution Design.
- Experience in development, implementation, design and architecture of the identity and access management solutions.
- Must possess the technical/functional skills necessary to understand and manage consulting project engagements.
- Actively participate in decision making with solution architect and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
- Design and deliver high quality security architecture and infrastructure setups and/or sub-systems to agreed deadlines.
- Assist customers in developing a secured Identity/Access management infrastructure and also to define security policies to protect their applications from unauthorized access.
- Lead and own the security solution implementation.
- Contribute towards training and mentoring the team.
- Demonstrate knowledge of market trends, new technology and security services.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Participate in proposal development efforts
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in developing identity/access management strategies, architectures and implementation plans.
- Experience in managing end-to-end implementation lifecycles of Identity/Access Management projects.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Hands-on knowledge on the best-practices of deploying the security solution.
- Some experience with at least one of the following development environments/languages:
- NET or C#
- Experience in specific industry verticals is preferred.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top