We are looking for experienced professionals with solid backgrounds and expertise in information security and security intelligence to join our Security Product Professional Services Team. He/she will provide consulting service, implementation service, support and conduct education on QRadar and other IBM Security Products.
As Consultant, he/she will involve in the design and implementation of QRadar and various IBM Security solution. He/she will work closely with the project manager and team members to ensure successful delivery of the project. The person will also involve in presale activity. Travelling within ASEAN countries may be required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in implementing Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
- Integrating QRadar with customer operations including network management and ticketing systems, and assisting customers in building operational processes around the QRadar ecosystem.
- Conducting security investigations into customer incidents using QRadar Security Intelligence.
- Tuning and troubleshooting QRadar to deliver optimal performance in high volume enterprise customer environments.
- Configuring and troubleshooting network and security devices, various operating systems, and applications such as web, mail and database services.
- Delivering training to customers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience in implementing IBM security solution. Implementation experience for:
1. IBM QRadar solutions
2. IBM Security solutions (e.g. Resilient, Guardium, BigFix, etc)
3. S ecurity solutions (e.g., firewalls, Intrusion Detection Services/Intrusion Prevention Services, Antivirus etc.) in enterprise environments
4. WebSphere Application Server and DB2 Database Server (Skill level 3)
5. Delivering technology or architecture solution designs, with focus on multiple product integrations.
1. Customer relationship management skills, solid verbal and written communications skills.
2. Candidate must have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, be a strong team player with ability to take charge of their area of expertise.
3. Basic project management skill
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top