Security - Brand Partner Manager
IBM Security Solutions is looking for a Security Brand Partner Manager to focus on our Resilient solution . This is an individual contributor role and will drive the daily execution of the channel plan across all Industries and Geographies in North America.
The successful Security Brand Partner Manager is an experienced, proactive leader who can understand and anticipate the needs of the Security Solutions business for emerging partners. The Security Brand Partner Manager needs to be a strategic thinker that can make informed decisions and execute to achieve business goals. You are a strong individual contributor responsible for executing channel sales. Your responsibilities include business partner recruitment, enablement, go-to-market programs, and sales execution.
- Advise current and newly recruited Resilient partners on Channel Process, Strategy & Financial Impact.
- Analyze Strategy for IBM/BP Solutions. Apply Knowledge of Business Partners & Channel Strategies
- Identify Competitive Strategies.
- Perform Channel Opportunity Management. Sell Security Solutions Capability
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Security Solutions Market solutions, and experience working for Security companies recognized by Gartner.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 5 years experience in key Channel sales roles with various med to large partners, including current and ongoing relationships with CDW ISA's.
- Passionate about Security technologies and trends.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top