Security Architect IBM Nordic
From consultancy and client selling to architecting and implementing a solution, role within IBM Security has a diverse remit.
Engage with the biggest companies, go up against the most sophisticated security challenges and connect with creative minds. What makes security so exciting is that it's never static. Techniques that worked last year no longer work, which makes a role with IBM Security essential and fast paced.
IBM Security is focused on developing top talent and industry leading skills. IBM believes in career growth and flexibility.
If your desire is to help empower people with unmatched security while working in a supportive and engaging environment, your career and your future will be made with IBM.
IBM is looking for an experienced Security Architect to support a variety of exciting projects across all industry sectors. The Security architect role calls for a proven record in the industry with experience in one or more areas of Security.
Projects are based across the Nordic countries, often on client premises, so there might be some travel required.
The candidate shall preferably be Norwegian or Swedish nationals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Has experience in defining security architectures in complex multi-technology environments
- Has been working as an IT architect for at least 5 years of which 2 years as Security Architect
- Has knowledge of and has designed and implemented security architectures based on recognised Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO 2700X, TOGAF, NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISF Standard, SABSA, CCP Information Architect)
- Has experience creating solutions in one or more Security Technologies including Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Identity & Access Management (IAM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Network Security, Active Directory, Cloud Security
- Has experience in design and implementation of Infrastructure, Applications and Cloud solutions
- Has knowledge of Information Security Management Principles
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top