SC Fulfilment Order Desk PARTS
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
General job role responsibilities:
• DS8K BOX order handling
• Order status checking
• Checking of orders requiring license or inspection
• Provide ship commitment to GEOs
• PSSD improvements
• Service level 1 checking, contact with Geodis in case of SLX
• IDDE notification checking
• Update PORT regularly
• Control Avis
• Send pre-avis list in time
• Printing AODs to USA and door to door AP orders
• Process updating in case of changes
• Support M/E and Q/E incl. FOE process & ARROW/AVNET closures
• Support RFFS & FRU/MES/PARTS shipping
• Support preparation for Inventory
• Keep clean desk rules
• Show effective support in projects
• Ensure correct SAP booking - correction in case of deviations
• Participate meetings if necessary
• Participate in calls if scheduled
Work according to existing processes and update them in case of changes
• Run Avis
• Daily shipment reports
• PORT list
• BTO changes
3. Meetings, calls
• 9.15, 9.30 Status meeting
• New Product meeting
4. Special tasks
• Support cross-functional team work
• Standby task according to teams standby structure
• Take part in physical inventory takings
• Support projects
• Improve business processes
• GEO contacts
• Asset Protection
• MFS Team
• SAP team
• Operation Control team
Operational backup coverage is provided by the team members with same set of tasks, according to the workload segregation by the teamleader / department manager.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent in English is necessary both verbal and writing: making English process documentation and conference calls with customer representatives
- Project management skills
- BS Degree in Engineering or Mathetmatics, Data Scientist
- Statistical analysis knowledge
- Decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- DB handling skills (preferring SQL language)
- Quality management techniques knowledge is an advantage
- Lean six sigma knowledge is an advantage
- SPSS knowledge is an advantage
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Multinational background
About Business Unit
IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate - they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world's most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top