SAP Technical Integration Lead
IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together with SAP for over thirty years, partnering with indigenous and multi-national companies to delivery SAP-enabled business transformation together.
This is your opportunity to join our team in Dubai to work on a range of exciting new S/4 HANA centric design, implementation, upgrade and support engagements for an influential organization in the Middle east. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Collaborates with individuals across departments (IT, corporate and lines of business) and levels (staff to executive) to gain an understanding of business objectives, facilitate solutions, develop approaches and define deliverables required to implement complex business processes and solutions.
• Leads cross functional teams on global enterprise system and process transformation initiatives in area of process expertise, delivering defined objectives and business value. Guides and provides ultimate direction for projects. Routinely reports project status to senior management.
• Responsible for process analysis, functional and logical system design, configuration and implementation. Leads team members to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across the organization.
• Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems. Maintains highest level of influence on projects and key customers
• Leads the evaluation of new releases or alternate software, reviewing business and technical literature and interacting with consultants and user groups. Recognized outside of organization as an industry expert or a technology expert.
Key competencies required:
• Strong knowledge of the SAP Sales and Distribution, Logistics modules and other integrated SAP modules.
• 5 years relevant experience supporting logistics, supply chain or customer service business processes.
• Experience with SAP full life-cycle implementations and demonstrated project management capability.
• Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization including senior executives.and at the cost point required to keep clients at the top of their game.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years work experience in SAP transformational programs, functional background in SAP Sales or Logistics
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
At least 12 years of experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top