SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
You will be advising customers on requirements and supporting them in transforming their business, to ensure full use of the advantages brought by SuccessFactors solution.
As an experienced SuccessFactors consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative front edge and powerful solutions for our customers, from business process design to application modelling and systems integration.
You will use your consulting skills, business knowledge, and package solution expertise to effectively deliver innovative front edge solutions for our customers
You will leverage your SuccessFactors expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful sales, project delivery through all the phases and client success.
A successful candidate should ideally have experience of:
• SAP SuccessFactors experience and certification
• Project Management concepts experience
• Broad knowledge of HR business processes and supporting systems and services
• Knowledge and experience in the configuration of SAP SuccessFactors (Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance & Goals, Compensation, Succession & Development, Learning, Workforce Planning, Workforce Analytics & Reporting)
• HCM experience in different industries
• Language skills: Italian & English
• Strong attention to details and customer success focus
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Good planning, organizational and prioritization skills; experience of working with project management approaches is desirable
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability with a customer service orientation
• Ability to confidently interact with employees at all levels of the organization, building trust and confidence with stakeholders
• High flexibility and willingness to travel as well as a sense for the needs of the customer complete your profile
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top