SAP S/4 HANA Technical Architect
IBM is one of the world's largest providers of information technology solutions and business consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of ‚smart' to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. A place where billions of people will live and work better.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS)
We are the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, and innovative business solutions. We offer consulting services across multiple industries and cover the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
Urgently looking for an S/4 HANA Technical Architect to join our growing team.
1. Solutioning and delivery of end to end System Architecture design and implementation of SAP landscape.
2. Design S/4 HANA road-maps and knowledge in latest technological developments in SAP
3. Manage onsite and offshore multi-cultural teams
4. Promote innovation by adapting latest technologies in SAP.
1. Thorough understanding of SAP Architecture (including storage, back-ups, system administration, Sizing and Deployment scenarios
2. At least 8 to 10 years of experience in designing and delivering projects as SAP Technical Architect.
3. Should have delivered at least two projects in S/4 HANA environment
4. Thorough knowledge on the latest features of S/4 HANA in the areas of Mobility, Reporting, Digitization, Data Migration, Developments.
5. Building new SAP solutions, for example in the areas of digitization, Internet of Things, Watson, Industry 4.0
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP s4 HANA
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
SAP s4 HANA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top