SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect
IBM is one of the world's largest providers of information technology solutions and business consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of ‚smart' to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. A place where billions of people will live and work better.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS)
We are the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, and innovative business solutions. We offer consulting services across multiple industries and cover the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
Urgently looking for an S/4 HANA Solution Architect to join our growing team.
1. Solutioning and delivery of end of end customer requirements in SAP S/4 HANA.
2. Manage client sales and pre-sales engagements.
3. Manage multi-cultural teams to deliver good quality outputs.
4. Innovate and embrace latest solutions in S/4 HANA
1. At least 8 to 10 years of SAP Implementation experience with last 6 years as Integration Manager or Functional Architect
2. Should have been involved in at least 2 S/4 HANA environment preferably 1610.
3. Should be able to design business processes in SAP.
4. Strong knowledge on all aspects of Integration within functional modules of SAP
5. Good understanding of the functionalities of SAP Process Integration.
6. Sound technical and programming knowledge in SAP
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP s4 HANA
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
SAP s4 HANA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top