SAP S/4 HANA Senior Sales & Distribution Consultant
IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together with SAP for over thirty years and have more than 5,000 satisfied joint customers. The Irish SAP Practice has been the leader in SAP Services in the Irish marketplace over the past 3 decades partnering with indigenous and multi-national companies to delivery SAP-enabled business transformation.
This is your opportunity to join our team in Ireland to work on a range of exciting new S/4 HANA implementation, upgrade and support engagements for a variety of influential and creative global and local organisations in Ireland, the UK and across Europe. We're currently looking for a number of SAP Consultants in SAP Hybris and SAP Sales & Distribution, to work in a variety of project roles in the areas of Marketing, eCommerce (B2B / B2C), Sales Order Processing, Distribution and Logistics Execution.
You'll be part of an award winning SAP Consulting team, benefiting from world-wide knowledge sharing and leading technology. As a member of our consulting team you will get the chance to work on new implementations, upgrades, and support engagements - working with the latest technology, methods and tools. At IBM you'll find your role has a very unique focus, combining both strong functional and business skills with deep technical know-how and industry experience. We are looking for a Professional with IT consultancy experience who has the necessary expertise to allow you work independently in the following areas:
- Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation and Support of large scale, complex SAP Sales solutions
- Managing and/or executing hands-on configuration of SAP in the Marketing, eCommerce (B2B / B2C), Sales Order Processing, Distribution and Logistics Execution.
- Integration with other SAP Logistics areas and with SAP Financials, as well as various external 3rd party systems.
- Developing Functional specification for custom developments and data migrations routines, and also working closely with technical teams on the related development and testing
- Preparation, execution and documentation of various cycles of testing
- Partnering with project / end users on engagement delivery and related user training and support
As a consultant you will also need the following professional skills:
- Strong written and oral English
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate client engagement at all levels as appropriate for your project roles
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Strong drive to develop your skills and to expand your network in the SAP community
- Ambition and a desire to further develop your management and leadership skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Skills for this position require applicants who have a solid background in SAP Hybris and/or SAP S&D, with at least 2 full life-cycle implementations, ideally in an international consulting environment.
You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of both consulting and related SAP experience. The role requires an individual who can take charge of producing robust process designs based on SAP best practices, as well as the associated SAP solution across various areas of eCommerce, Sales and Logistics Execution.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- S/4 HANA Certification / Experience in highly desirable
- Experience in toll-manufacturing or similar supply chain models
- Industry experience in life sciences is desirable, but not mandatory
- Proven team leadership experience on larger projects is desirable but not mandatory
- You must have at least 5 years relevant SAP experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top