SAP S/4 HANA Senior Finance Consultant
IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together with SAP for over thirty years and have more than 5,000 satisfied joint customers. The Irish SAP Practice has been the leader in SAP Services in the Irish marketplace over the past 3 decades partnering with indigenous and multi-national companies to delivery SAP-enabled business transformation.
This is your opportunity to join our team in Ireland to work on a range of exciting new S/4 HANA / HANA centric implementation, upgrade and support engagements for a variety of influential and creative global and local organisations in Ireland, the UK and across Europe. We're currently looking for a number of SAP Project and Programme Managers for Traditional and Agile based programmes.
You'll be part of an award winning SAP Consulting team, benefiting from world-wide knowledge sharing and leading technology. As a member of our consulting team you will get the chance to work on new implementations, upgrades, and support engagements - working with the latest technology, methods and tools. At IBM you'll find your role has a very unique focus, combining strong project & programme management skills with SAP knowledge and industry experience. We are looking for a professional with SAP project & programme management experience who has the necessary expertise to allow you work independently in the following areas:
- Management of full life cycle SAP engagements
- Setting up of project management system and establishment of the PMO structure and governance procedures.
- Take responsibility for the management of scope, timeline, quality and budget / cost.
- Develop and manage an integration project plan, with associated tracking and reporting, as well as the complementary management of Issues, Risks and Organisational Change
- Oversee implementation of IBM's Ascendant(TM)SAP Methodology (waterfall) or IBM's Ascend (Agile) methodology
- Oversee integration, testing and cutover management activities, with appropriate use of IBM and 3rd party tools
- Manage delivery resources in a variety of local, nearshore and offshore centres
- Manage relationships with key client projects leader and other relevant 3rd party stakeholders
As a Project / Programme Manager you will also need the following professional skills:
- Strong written and oral English
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to effectively engage with all levels of client and IBM organisations
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Strong drive to develop your skills and to expand your network in the SAP community
- Ambition and a desire to further develop your project management and leadership skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Skills for this position require applicants who have a solid SAP Finance background, with at least 2 full life-cycle implementations, ideally in an international consulting environment.
You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of both consulting and related SAP experience. The role requires an individual who can take charge of producing robust process designs based on SAP best practices, as well as the associated SAP solution across various Finance areas.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- S/4 HANA Certification / Experience in highly desirable
- Experience in toll-manufacturing or similar supply chain models
- Industry experience in life sciences is desirable, but not mandatory
- Proven team leadership experience on larger projects is desirable but not mandatory
- You must have at least 5 years relevant SAP experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top