SAP S/4 HANA Project Manager
IBM is one of the world's largest providers of information technology solutions and business consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of ‚smart' to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. A place where billions of people will live and work better.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS)
We are the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, and innovative business solutions. We offer consulting services across multiple industries and cover the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
Urgently looking for an S/4 HANA Project Manager to join our growing team.
1. Deliver Complex Projects and Programs in this region.
2. Manage various types of client situations and manage client escalations to their satisfaction level.
3. Manage and deliver with functional and technical teams in a multi-cultural environment.
4. Manage project financials and deliver projects as per the plan.
5. Manage contracts with the client and adhere to IBM Process
6. Review SAP solution and provide points of views.
1. At least 8 to 10 years of project management experience with at least 2 of them being complex in nature, preferably in the Gulf Region.
2. Should have a good understanding of contractual commitments, including terms and conditions.
3 Strong domain knowledge in any of the SAP modules and at least deep knowledge in one industry.
4. Ability to manage large team - both on site and offshore.
5. Excellent client relationship skills and thorough understanding of various cultures and how they can be managed in delivering engagements.
6. Excellent communication and networking skills
7. Strong financial management skills including planning and forecasting.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP s4 HANA
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
SAP s4 HANA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top