SAP S/4 HANA Lead
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
The SAP S/4 HANA Lead is responsible for owning the successful business expansion, design and delivery of SAP SoH and/or SAP S/4HANA solutions for the Public Sector clients within IBM Global Business Services. You'll design, implement and deploy SAP HANA solutions to achieve defined business goals. This position provides leadership and oversight of the SAP S/4HANA group within newly defined SAP Transformation Organization.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 7+ years of experience of SAP functional experience with focus on Finance and/or Logistics.
- Experience with S/4HANA (v1511 or higher).
- 7+ years of experience defining solutions for proposals and customer RFPs.
- Ability to lead/conduct analysis / assessments.
- 5+ years of experience preparing and participating in oral presentation for RFPs.
- 5+ years of experience in Simple Finance / S4 HANA technologies and able to strategize with our clients on their HANA migration and Suite on HANA and ERP migration strategies.
- Minimum of 5 lifecycle deployment in SAP FI in traditional DB and 1 life cycle deployment in SAP HANA (prefer S/4HANA).
- 5 years of functional and Business Process Design experience.
- Multiple full lifecycle development experience including requirement gathering, design, build, test and deploy.
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Experience working in the Federal/DoD, Public Sector industry.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top