SAP S4 HANA Functional Finance Lead
IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together with SAP for over thirty years, partnering with indigenous and multi-national companies to delivery SAP-enabled business transformation together.
This is your opportunity to join our team in Dubai to work on a range of exciting new S/4 HANA centric design, implementation, upgrade and support engagements for an influential organisation in the Middle east. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment.
We bring our global industrial-strength Application Management capabilities, modernized for a cloud world, together with our world-class cloud and mobile-powered Enterprise Application and Systems Integration skills. The integration of DevOps Innovation Services and Agile practices, along with IBM Design Thinking and a world of talent, enables us to deliver continuous innovation with speed, quality, and at the cost point required to keep clients at the top of their game.
We're currently looking for a SAP Finance Functional Lead who excel at delivering best-of-breed SAP focused solutions to clients. As a member of our SAP team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools including S/4 HANA.
This position requires leads who can demonstrate a proven track record of SAP delivery and combine this with strong consulting experience. You will be in charge of producing robust Functional and Process designs for SAP Finance based solutions in the O&G sector. We are looking for a professional with IT consulting experience, including gathering requirements, translating those into a functional design and implementing it.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Solid SAP Finance background.
• At least 2 full implementations, ideally in an international consulting environment.
• Strong experience in process design, planning and managing execution of the build and the integration with legacy systems.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Client relationship and engagement skills.
• Design, configure, implement a large scale, complex SAP Finance solution.
• Manage the configuration of SAP including some or all of the following: FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-CO, FI-SL, Assets, JVA, PS, BPCS/4 Finance including the core finance modules, Integrated Business Planning and Cash Management.
• Assurance that core elements of the Finance functional design confirm to standards and design principles.
Preferred Tech and Professional Experience
• Experience of S/4 HANA would be very beneficial.
• As would O&G sector experience.
• Strong experience in process design, planning and managing execution of the build and the integration with SAP.
• Fully aware of and experienced with the Configuration options for implementing Vendor Invoice Management (VIM).
• Exposure to MM Integration.
• Experience to working on Multicountry implementations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. 12-15 years of SAP Implementation experience in SAP Finance and Controlling modules with at last three Simple Finance or S/4 1610/1709 implementation experience.
2. Strong process knowledge related to Finance and accounting including the KPIs.
3. Ability to work in on site and off shore locations and should be able to lead a team of at least 15 consultants.
4. Good exposure to Integration aspects of SAP with other third party applications.
5. Experiences in Treasury, Funds Management, Travel Management will be important.
6. Implementation experience in inegration with Banks is critical.
7. Sound Integration knowledge within various SAP Modules and Finance is mandatory.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
1. Solutioning and delivery of end to end Finance modules including integration.
2. Develop blueprints, functional specifications, test scripts, process maps, data migration tools & templates, training documentation.
3. Manage onsite and offshore multi-cultural teams
4. Promote innovation by adapting latest technologies in SAP
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top