SAP Quality Management (QM) Managing Consultant
The SAP Quality Management (QM) Consultant should possess expertise in the area of QM and leverage this knowledge to design and develop client solutions. The candidate will be responsible for assisting clients in documenting requirements, solution definition, implementation, and support of SAP QM component. Candidate should be familiar with various integration points and interface options with SAP as it relates to QM. This individual should demonstrate leadership skills and a track record of managing and mentoring teams as well as managing client relationships.The candidate will have SAP and QM experience within Pharmaceutical and Consumer Package Goods Industries. The candidate should possess knowledge, skills, and abilities in QM business requirements and challenges facing clients in these industries.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment
you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
Bottom Line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Management Process Transformation
- At least 3 years of experience working with the SAP Quality Management module
- At least 3 years of experience and knowledge of integration and interface options for SAP QM
- At least 3 years of experience in application development/process transformation experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in full life cycle, complex SAP PP-PI implementation experience using ASAP Methodology
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality Management Process Transformation
- At least 5 years of experience working with the SAP Quality Management module
- At least 5 years of experience and knowledge of integration and interface options for SAP QM
- At least 5 years of experience in application development/process transformation experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in full life cycle, complex SAP PP-PI implementation experience using ASAP Methodology
- At least 5 years of experience working in a consulting firm with consulting responsibilities with Supply Chain Management/Industrial clients on SAP engagements.
- At least 5 full life cycle projects with SAP QM & PP modules
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top