SAP Property and Plant Maintenance Lead
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM is looking for a candidate who can function as the Property and Plant Maintenance Lead/ SME with a vast experience in SAP implementations with Plant Maintenance (PM), Asset Management (AM), Flexible Real Estate, and/or Material Management expertise. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the management, design, and delivery of several key deliverables for property implementations and O&M services. The candidate will also demonstrate expert functional knowledge of SAP and property business processes in order to effectively design and document the "to be" property solution at a Federal agency and to be able to help maintain this solution.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in SAP solutions
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in participating in configuration and functional setup of Asset Accounting, Plant Maintenance, Flexible Real Estate, and/or Materials Management (MM) modules
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with designing and deploying custom transactions, tables, processes, etc. in SAP
- Must have eight years of experience with SAP's Public Sector Management (U.S. Federal Government)
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Public Trust clearance
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top