SAP PP Consultant
Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP Production Planning module. This specialty uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- This person will create reports to Managers including information from other geographies.
- This person will work with export account end users, service desk and other IBMers located in CIC Mexico, IBM US locations, India
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Core SAP PP hands on experience in configuring the system.
• Knowledge on integrating SAP PP with other modules and cross functional ability.
• Experience in supporting SAP PP is preferred.
• Experience with IDOCs, EDIs, BAPIs, RFC
• Ability to understand client's business processes, gather requirements and propose solutions.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues to meet SLAs, experience in production support environment.
• Experience to write/understand functional specifications, preparing training documents etc.
• Ability to translate the business requirements to developers.
• Strong verbal and written communication Spanish and English. Resource will work directly with end-users
- ability to translate business needs into functional solutions.
- excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- analytical and problem solving skills.
- experience working in onsite/offshore models.
- experience working in Agile model.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top