SAP PM Consultant
IBM's GBS, in partnership with world leaders of enterprise application software, offers customers leading edge functionality, high performance and a broad choice of solutions.
As the premier supplier of SAP integrated software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major Canadian and international corporations, we are proud of our talented team. Our commitment to client success, technical expertise and best practices know-how earned us the SAP Canada Award of Excellence for customer satisfaction in every year it's been awarded.
You have a solid business background in your field, hands-on experience in consulting, and SAP R/3 implementation experience in the area of Plant Maintenance. Working in this core area of our business you will be instrumental in helping us to continue to be recognized as the premiere SAP implementer in Canada.
Your responsibilities will include:
Driving the development of functional and systems specifications
Requirements gathering from functional business owners
Assessment of business and application requirements
Conducting Fit/Gap analysis and business /process modeling
Configuring the software to business requirements
Maintaining necessary documentation
Actively performing knowledge transfer to client employees
Communicate and work with people of all levels in a team environment
Provide support to deployment as necessary
- A minimum 4 years SAP implementation experience is required, with at least 3 full life cycle project implementation experience.
Visit http://www.ibm.com/ca/ for more information.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working with PM.
- Team Lead experience.
- Strong leadership qualifications and experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills; confident and credible working with VP level clients (senior position)
- Minimum 4 years SAP implementation project experience.
- Strong configuration skills in SAP versions 4.6C and above. Preferred applicants will be certified in version 4.6c or above.
- Extensive experience with the integration points between PM and other modules
- Knowledge of "best practices" built into the SAP software
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodology
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Fully Bilingual in French and English is a must.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top