SAP OTC Consultant
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
We bring our global industrial-strength Application Management capabilities, modernized for a cloud world, together with our world-class cloud and mobile-powered Enterprise Application and Systems Integration skills. The integration of DevOps Innovation Services and Agile practices, along with IBM Design Thinking and a world of talent, enables us to deliver continuous innovation with speed, quality, and at the cost point required to keep clients at the top of their game.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The SAP Consultant is responsible for the following:
- Play a key role in full project lifecycle from initial set up of the project to final delivery
- Work with the client to analyze their requirements in the order to cash business area: prepare and participate in workshops, prepare requirement documentation
- Expertise in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
- Adept in carrying out fit-gap analysis
- Configure and customize SAP application as per client needs
- Develop functional specifications to plug gaps and work with the technical team to take it to completion
- Developing and executing test scripts to validate the business functionality
- Ability to conduct training sessions for client end users
- Possess excellent team-leading, analytical and communication skills (French and English)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10+ years of experience in SAP with hands-on functional and configuration experience in SD(Sales and Distribution) including integration points with other SAP module and SAP configuration experience in ECC
- At least 10+ years of experience in Sales, Pricing, Billing and Invoice processes
- Expertise in SAP Interfacing using EDI Messages-Idoc
- At least 6 years of client facing role managing their SAP application
- Working knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana
- Excellent people skills with ability to develop and maintain professional relationships and ability to work independently
- Must be bilingual French-English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 2 years experience of working in other SAP modules - like SAP MM, SAP GTS
- Working knowledge of SAP ABAP
- At least 2 years experience in SAP IS OIL
- At least 2 years experience in working in mergers/ divestiture projects
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)certification
- Coach or lead different tracks or project team
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top